CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Story of Job

Dboy Views: 3,710
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,890,905

Re: Story of Job

It's funny that you say that cause I was thinking the same thing also the woman with the issue of blood is closely similar to our problem. I pray every day for strength but sometimes I get really tired of the stares and insults at work,church or school. I came home today from a CNA assignment for this week and my co-workers isolated themselves from me one of them can't even say good morning to me cause of my odor I was thinking to myself wow! I'm glad I made it through the week thank God but I am also kinda happy that I'm not working next week so I can get a mental break, I seriously need it. But I am glad I got to work for the week to make some money. You guys are the only ones who trully understand what I'm going through. I'm happy to be able to discuss this with everyone on here it makes me feel better. I can't wait for the day the scientist discover a cure for this condition. That will be one of the most happiest moments of my life! Until then I will pray and hold on and I will pray for everyone on here as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.234 sec, (1)