CureZone   Log On   Join
How I cured scabies

jim1234567 Views: 22,429
Published: 13 y

How I cured scabies

I think I had scabies in my crotch area. All I know is that my crotch and backside were itching like nobody's business.

At first, I thought it was jock itch, so I used a jock itch treatment in a spray can. When that didn't work, I looked at the sores I had on my body with a mirror. It looked more like scabies than jock itch so I wanted to try a treatment that would cure scabies. I looked online for possible treatments that I could use without seeing a doctor. I don't have the money or time to spend at a doctor's office right now.

I found several. I found that a 10% sulfur cream can cure scabies if applied to the area that scabies is active. I went to the store and I could not find the 10% sulfur cream I was looking for.

So here's how I finally solved the problem:

1. I started rotating my clothes and bedding. I changed the sheets and my clothes every night. I put them in a garbage bag and then washed them in hot water every 5
days.

2. I got Nix hair treatment for head lice. I did not follow the directions on the package. I rubbed the Nix into my crotch area and buttocks where I was itching when I got home from work everyday. Then I would wash it off the next day in the shower. I did this for 5 days straight. (disclaimer: Nix contains Permethrin which is a possible carcinogen. I did not follow the directions on the package that said to remove nix lotion within 10 minutes. It is your choice to try this and may involve some risk including but not limited to an allergic reation.)

3. I bought Hertz Ultra Guard Rid flea and tick shampoo for dogs. In the morning when I took a shower I rubbed the shampoo over my entire body including the hair and especially my crotch area that had the itch. (another disclaimer: Hertz shampoo is for dogs. You can use it for youself at your own risk.)

And that solved my problem. Within 5 days that horrible itch was gone and the sores had shrunk. Within a week the sores were gone. I'm feeling a lot better.

Good luck to anyone with scabies. If you do not have the money or time to go to a doctor, I invite anyone to give my treatment a try as long as you have read the disclaimers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (2)