CureZone   Log On   Join
Fasting and Headaches

mo123 Views: 5,177
Published: 10 years ago

Fasting and Headaches

I am on a raw food diet - juice fasting included.  I am on my third day and noticed I have a bad headache.  I did some research on Curezone and noticed that many have the same symptoms.  My headache is a lot of pressure around my left eye and on top of my head. 

I have seen many explanations of why this is happening from detoxing too quickly to having problems eliminating coffee.  So there are many reasons why I may be developing a migraine, buy what can I do to stop the pain?

While you are fasting you do not want to take any medication unless it is absolutely necessary, but what you can do is take Nigella sativa oil.  This will not interfere with your fasting and it will relieve the pain you are suffering naturally.

There is much documentation on how Nigella sativa cures migraines. but here is one of the best:

NigellaSativa help for migraine sufferers:NN: http://www.naturalnews.com/026868_Nigella_Sativa_migraine_seeds.html

In case you don't want to read my article on migraines then let me give you the jist of the articles.  Take a dab of the oil and place some at the bottom of each nostril and then take some and rub on your temples and in my case on top of the head.  Do not worry about your hair.  If you still have your headache in two hours, do this again.  You will need to eat some of the oil also with some freshly squeezed juice.  Drink this juice twice a day. 

You simply add 1 teaspoon of oil to 1/2 cup of juice.  You can use any kind of juice you prefer.  The prophetic remedy is to use honey, but if you are fasting you will want to avoid honey.  It is just that simple.

Nigella sativa is a cure for all disease except death according to the Prophet saying and with regular use, you will be free of your migraines and feel great.  This I promise.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)