CureZone   Log On   Join
Julia Chang's Herbs gave me Tinnitus (ear ringing)

Wayfarer Views: 5,084
Published: 10 years ago

Julia Chang's Herbs gave me Tinnitus (ear ringing)

Hello all,

In short, I took Julia Chang's herbs hoping that it would help alleviate my suspected gallbladder issues but they ended up giving me tinnitus (ear ringing)! Does anyone else have this issue and did anyone find a way to get rid of it?

The longer story is that I was suffering from aches around my upper right abdomen area and middle back area. I had experienced a couple gallbladder attacks and my stools were tan colored and were peppered with what looked like white rice grains which would float in the toilet (the grains tested negative on the ova/ parasite tests, so my doctor suspects them to be undigested fat). I had an ultrasound done and it showed that my gallbladder was "unremarkable" (i.e. no stones or inflammation) so now I suspect I have biliary dyskinesia (I haven't had a HIDA scan yet).

After reading about Julia Chang's herbs (Coptis, Chinese Bitters, Curcuma), I excitedly ordered some. I took them and I initially saw great results. The aches were getting better and my stools were getting to be a darker brown. However, on the second night of taking the herbs I noticed my ears started ringing and I didn't know why. The next night the ringing was still there and I suspected the herbs. I quit the herbs the next day (3 days total taking the herbs) but I still am stuck with ear ringing 6 months later.

I went and saw an ENT. I was given an audiology exam and it said my hearing was normal. So the ENT said that the ringing was not due to hearing loss but he couldn't help me. His advice to me was to stay out of the herbal store.

Can anyone help me?

(I ordered the herbs off of http://www.sensiblehealth.com)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)