CureZone   Log On   Join
2nd time with Scabies, please help

rapture_gig Views: 9,439
Published: 13 y

2nd time with Scabies, please help

I had Scabies over two years ago and I remember it lasted months. Eventually I went to A&E and the DR. gave me five lots of Permethin and told me to use it every day or every other day (I forget) and it worked. Is there a better way to rid this? I've had it for two months now. I have depression, work alot and want to see my family for Christmas. In all truth I'm very miserable right now. Have tried normal twice treatment of permethin, although i did elapse 8 days instead of 7, have used Neem, Clove, Eucalyptus, With-hazel, Tea-Tree... I don't want to spend all that money on the permethin and it not work and also have to worry about the possible long-term carcinogenic effects. I want to tackle this and then Depression is next. I'd really appreciate some help from some people who know what I'm going through.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)