I have strongloides and my symptoms are the following.
1) Generalised itching. can only wear silk next to my skin in bed at night.
2) when they are spreading, urticaria on buttocks and thighs. This can range from a dozen spots to hundreds and can spread over whole body.
3) IBS -periodic diarhoea. But lots of gas and my gut sounds like a central heating system with air in it.
4) Insomnia....but considering all the activity and itching in body at night...hardly surprising
5) tummy ulcers....but lots of little ones.
6) Continual cough and congestion in lungs.
7) gall stones and liver stones . At my worst my liver was not really functioning.
8) I had bad pain in both shoulders and across my back.All areas under my rib cage were sore.
9) pain in both feet. probably because my kidneys and liver could not cleanse my system.
10) bad cramps in feet and legs....probably because my elctrolytes were out of balance.
Strongloides can infect any organ or part of the body, so I am sure there is quite a variety of symptoms.
Most common ones are the urticeria, long red lines appearing on the body as they move under the skin surface, cough, digestive problems.
Please be aware, they can only be diagnosed by blood Seriology tests. rarely is anything found in stool tests.
I am much better now than three yrs ago. but I am certain they are still there, because if I let up on the herbs, within a month symptoms return!