CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on daughter

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
ginger4jeff Views: 1,067
Published: 10 years ago

Update on daughter

So if you don't remember my daughter was having issues with ear aches and eventually swollen lymph nodes on her neck. Ive kept a very regular regimen of echinaccea,castor oil packs,juiced burdock and dry skin brushing. I have stopped the castor oil packs because it gets to be too much of a mess with her school break over.Plus she showed rapid signs of improvement. But she wore it nightly and sometimes daily for over a week. She's doing great. No doc visits,no Antibiotics as always. But I want to continue on this regimen but I know I can't keep up with getting the burdock and juicing it. So I'm thinking if getting the Blood Detox Tincture. I think it'll be a great mixture for her and I need its shelf life and convienence. Do you think I should have her wear a castor oil pack around her abdomen for her liver and spleen for a little bit to make sure this doesn't come back? All her mucous issues are gone. Yay. No coughing,or snotty nose. And no smell of nasty infection in her breath!! Yuck!!! Thx everyone...eme
*edited for typos

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)