CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success with Strongyloides?

China49 Views: 4,324
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,885,284

Re: Success with Strongyloides?

Symptoms of Strongyloides?????

I am sure this varies from person to person. Mainly because stronyloides can spread in the body to any organ. I do not think I had the worst case of strongyloides, but I suspect I have had them for decades . They can be present for many years in very low levels, especially when your immune system is strong, and display a multitude of non specific systems. Something can cause them to spread. certain drugs such as steroids, or illness such as cancer or aids.
My latest period of illness went like this, starting five yrs ago. Many respiratory infections/colds one winter, aches in joints that became acute pain. for me this was both shoulders and back. Urticaria on torso, starting on buttocks and thighs, but could spread across whole body. this went on for a year and represents the time the strongys are actually spreading/disseminating.
Once a month I got really bad gut, sickness and diarrhoea for a couple of days. Continuous headaches. Exhaustion and drops in body temperature by 2-3 degs C.
I had persitant coughs and chest infections too.
then I was diagnosed with gall stones and had my gall bladder removed. None of the above syptmoms improved. Then they discovered I had lots of little tummy ulcers. I also had very bad, foul wind in my gut. By now I had pretty bad IBS.
These were my symptoms.......mild compared to some peoples experiences.

I have had treatment for a year now and am a different person!But it has taken a full year!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.938 sec, (1)