CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stressed

Dboy Views: 1,403
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,885,246

Re: stressed

Sometimes I'm in the house for like a month when I actually go outside it feels like a different world. I would love to get my own place as soon as possible because at least I won't have to deal with my sisters and mother with the cuffing and spraying everywhere. I bought a PS3 and some games so I can entertain myself in doors but it can't really take the place of being outside hanging with friends and going places. I fortunately have a girlfriend that accepts me and understands a little. I go out sometimes and ignore the looks and faces people make at my presence. Being out of work and having this condition is a double pain! no money and the loss comfort of being treated normal is too much for anyone to bear. But no matter what I will still try to live what kind of life I have and not let it go to waste cause I only have one and when time is gone you can't get it back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)