CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success with Strongyloides?

China49 Views: 4,324
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,884,844

Re: Success with Strongyloides?

TWLIGHT OF MORTALS asked a similar question 6 days ago. This is the reply I posted to him. I will not know for another 4 months whether I am cured. I suspect not !

" I have/had strongyloides. I put my self on herbs for six months, fairly strong doses and rotated different combinations, and tried the COQ 10 cure. I am sure that it did kill quite a few, as I had quite severe die off but also vast improvement in my symptoms. However, when I went to hosptital of Trop Diseases at the end of the six months I still tested positive for Strongyloides and have had two more courses of Ivermectin. Three in total.
I am still not certain if they have all been killed, or indeed if it is possible to completely kill every single egg that might be lurking in a corner!

I return there in Feb for more blood tests. you have to wait six months after treatment for your blood to normalise.

My conclusion is that herbs kill strongyloides, but not neccesarily all of them in all corners of the body. I think the same statement is true for drugs.

I think it is an ongoing process. Clear 90-98% of them and then take maintainance, and keep a watchful eye for recurrence of symptoms."

However after three courses of Ivermectin and 5 weeks on Amoxillin I have finally got rid of the lung infection and cough that I had for five yrs!!!

My test results over the years were raised Eosinphils, always had markers for inflamation in blood tests and in urine samples etc.

Recently I read up the Australian protocol from Institute of Trop diseases. Interestingly if a person has shown positive for strongyloides, then they reccomend they are re-assessed/tested every two years for life!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)