CureZone   Log On   Join
Best Veggie Wash

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 1,109
Published: 10 years ago

Best Veggie Wash

Luckily, I was able to buy some basic MIracle 2 products recently and they are wonderful. The raves on Curezone are deserved.

I do have a couple of questions though, and I'd welcome suggestions from everyone.

1. Due to serious lack of funds, I'm often needing to buy veggies that are not organic. I've read somewhere that many people use M2 soap to wash their veggies with and that it really improved the flavor. How much soap? Let them soak how long? Just pat dry and refrigerate?

2. Also, I remember that someone said they actually freeze all their veggies- greens included- to avoid wasting any. Is this OK- do the nutrients get lost by doing this?

3. On the other hand, some seem to be using Bentonite as a veggie wash. I do have a small bottle of Great Plains Bentonite liquid- how should/could I use it?

I guess my biggest question is- when you have to buy non-organic- which is best??

I finally have a very good juicer (Omega slow screw-type), and an older but strong blender. A Vitamix is still my cherished, but long off dream...

Thanks to everyone in advance for their advice.

Sandi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.407 sec, (1)