CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with Ascaris and Asthma

China49 Views: 3,766
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,878,564

Re: Help with Ascaris and Asthma

Hi Michael,

I have had a persistant cough, lung infection, asthma for 5 years going on 15yrs. I have a whole host of other problems with IBS,liver, joints etc. I started parasite cleansing with herbs one year ago. I improved in leaps and bounds in all areas except my lungs. In May if this yr I was tested at the Hopstial of Tropical diseases in London and diagnosed with stronglyoides. These miniscule parasites are home to the lavae before they return to the gut. I have now received three lots of Ivermectin to kill them.
After the third lot of treatment and after a couple of courses of Amoxcillin, my lungs were clear of infection, cough and tightness associated with ASTHMA for the first time in years. Then I got a gradual return of symptoms. my personal belief is the three courses of Ivermectin killed a large percentage of the strongyloides but there were still some left and they started to multiply again.

One of the problems is that pathogens such as Strep, Staph, and coxsackie ride on the parasites, and when the parasites are killed the Strep, staph etc set up local infections. hence to start with the worsening of my lung infection when I killed parasites with herbs and again with the first dose of ivermectin. As more and more of the strongys were killed i eventually got improvements when taking the ivermectin with Amocillin.

what you have to be aware of is the steroid inhalers they give you to treat asthma, actually cause Strongys and some other parasites to multiply, so it can actually worsen the condition.

I still have a way to go for a permant cure, but I can see light at the end of the tunnel now!

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.357 sec, (1)