CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More info...Re: Thanks water01

girlrenewed Views: 4,718
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,875,667

Re: More info...Re: Thanks water01

Thanks Uny - I'd love to buy some but after looking at your storefront site, I don't think I can order from you - I've tried to order through Paypal from 4 other sites and have had absolutely no luck with it. When I opened a Paypal account, it told me my credit card wasn't valid and I had to provide a chequing account to use instead. I knew my card was fine so I called my bank to verify all the (billing) info was as they have it on my file and they confirmed it to the letter. I tried numerous times to get Paypal to correct their assessment of my card and emailed them, etc but to no avail. I called my bank again (this, over the course of several days) and they said that Paypal had already put a dollar through my account, so the flaw had to be on their website. I tried again but it repeated that my card was invalid! Very frustrating. Since then I've tried to put orders through Paypal, after canceling my account with them, and they never go through. So somehow, Paypal pegs people through their isp or something, and all my efforts are useless.
I refused to give them my chequing account since my card is insured, but my chequing account isn't plus the problem is completely with them. I never have a problem when I use my card directly and I've used other online pay sites without incident. So I'm steamed at Paypal (and my cyber-savvy son says he avoids them like the plague).

Sorry for the long rant, but computers can be so stubborn and stupid.

Thanks for the explanation, though. This is something I don't want to make myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)