CureZone   Log On   Join
Using cayenne/habaneros

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
girlrenewed Views: 416
Published: 10 years ago

Using cayenne/habaneros

Is the goal to feel the heat or is it just to get it in?

I made oil/fresh habanero 'sauce' which I keep in the fridge. I use about 2 T daily in almost everything I eat. When I use it in hot water, or eat it with raw apples or bananas, I use very little because it burns like crazy and gives me stomach pain soon after I swallow it.
When I eat it with avocado or anything fatty, the mouth heat fades quickly and I don't get the pain in my esophagus, or wherever it is.
Today I almost threw up a few minutes after drinking a little.

The supermarket cayenne I have now seems as mild as cinnamon, so I've made some progress into the world of heat. But I don't seem to be making progress with the habanero sauce, since it's been about 10 days and I'm getting the same effects as I did at the beginning.

Even the supermarket cayenne gave me this reaction. Any one use it this way? Is there a better way? I eat mostly raw foods and virtually no condiments, so I can't use it the way some people do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)