CureZone   Log On   Join
mystery Illness had it ever since I got sick.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
pattieandbanjo Views: 1,837
Published: 11 years ago

mystery Illness had it ever since I got sick.

So how do I start off I was the healthiest kid on the block I could smell what every flower I wanted to, eat anything I wanted to do what ever I wanted to no intolerences or allergies happy healthy kid I was it was very rare when I got sick.

when I was 7 years old

then I got a hand raised bird From A petshop.

I loved her very much she used to eat FOOD out of my mouth kiss me I was with her everyday.

then we got some rescue chickens from the meat chicken place.
I put my pet bird cockatail into the cage to let her play with them she ate out of there food bowl two.

she did after a while come out and then kiss me on the mouth and nose again,

I got a very bad fever the worst I ever had In my life a short While after that it was not a standard flue at all it happend rather fast and my head hurt alot more then genral flue.

after that I began to spit up Thick yellow phelm really yellow and really thick came up in blobs every few minuets I was spitting it up, and still am.

then around the same time I would always break out in a red sore on my nose like a colesore but puffy and swollen and had little scab type thing on it sometimes, and also after abit a scab starts to go complealty over the sore and I'm actually able to rip it off and the sore leaks out this yellow really thin liquid that just looks like water till I dap it with a tissue and then you can see its a really light yellow this sore also goes away after about a week to two weeks,
after this for about a year I WAS Diagnoised with hyperventilating,we went to another doctor he said I was diognoised with Broncitis and some one heard me wheeze, they said it was asthma (I have alot of trouble breathing out when I feel sick it can last for hours)
I was started on symbicort and prednisone (redipred left me with the most terrible Gerd I had to stop)
I tried ventolin some times it works sometimes it makes me worse.

and I have not noticed A big change with sybicort.

I now have multipal allergies.

milk dairy soy corn wheat gluten and sulphiets suiodiume benzoates and pretty much all flavers flaver enhancers colors and a whole lot of airborn things basically since I have been sick I have forever had a bad Imuine system and I was the kid that used to have the best Imuine system I cant understand it I feel rather Sock at the momnent and I have that big swollen buldgy scab on my nose. (ecactly where bird used to kiss me)

please tell me what I can do what it could be and please help me I have only been getting worse and more comprimiesed as I go on with life.

links are more then welcome

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.836 sec, (2)