CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: saliva test results--can anyone compare with me?

nomirena Views: 1,582
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,870,647

Re: saliva test results--can anyone compare with me?

My ob/gyn (or at least the one I used to go to) told me that progesterone from outside the body does not show on the tests. That was his explanation after I had Mirena removed and my progesterone was .02. He thought I still had the progestin floating around in there. Are you on a no hormone diet ? The natural Dr had me start that six months or so ago, I think it helped. Organic milk, organic meat, no carbs, etc, might help get your estrogen down a little. I have lost most of the Mirena weight on this diet too. My husband hates it...(:

I have to say that my brain fog seems to finally be lifting. I have noticed that whenever I have something else wrong (cold/flu), it brings back the Mirena symptoms. After the jaw surgery, it has been better. I assume that getting the infection out of my body helped. The natural Dr has me on 6000 mc probiotic which seems to help as well.

I am nearing the ten month mark and ready for this journey to be over. I am now doing most of things I used to do although I really have to push myself a lot.

Anyway, hope we all find answers....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

13.719 sec, (1)