CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush Results comparison

Views: 705
Published: 16 years ago

Liver Flush Results comparison

I have just done my third flush. My first was a month ago and I have done the Liver Flushes every 2 two weeks. The first two were done after a three day fruit diet with additions of fruit and vegetable juice. I followed the receipe from the book - "The Cure of All Diseases" (which seems to be the most followed recipe).

I got about 300 stones out on my first flush with minimal sludge. My reaction to the Epsom Salts were to be expected but were a little exacerbated as the night I did it was swelteringly hot. I was so excited about the results as I felt so light and I lost weight visibly the next day. (I have been trying to lose weight for months and months!! and nothing happened and afterwards I lost a lot of cravings for naughty foods...) I also felt my shoulders a lot looser and I didnt need a massage as I feel as I normally do.

My second flush was also a great success - I got about 200 but the stones were varied from sludge in the beginning to light green stones that looked like jade that were almost 2 inches wide!

I was anxious to do my third flush and this time I ate lightly the day before- fruit for breakfast/ light chinese for lunch / grilled aubergines for dinner.
I then only had fruit on the day I had my flush. I have only gotten sludge and a few small stones out - around 100 in total- I guesstimate. But I found this flush so difficult/weak and not very successful. Judging by previous results I feel I should have gotten more out but perhaps the lead up to the flush is just as important as the flush itself. I will do another 3 day cleanse before my next flush and share with you all if there is a difference in the ease and result.

PS - for those of you who are yet to be convinced that the stones are just residues of the oil - I must add that the last times I took half a cup of oil but this time I took a whole cup of oil so in fact I should have gotten more stones out this time but I have gotten less...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)