CureZone   Log On   Join
saliva test results--can anyone compare with me?

Melanderso Views: 1,782
Published: 11 years ago

saliva test results--can anyone compare with me?

Estradiol 3.4 range: 1.3-3.3 Progesterone 267 optimal: 1000 range: 200-3000 Ratio 79 optimal: 300 range: 100-500 Testosterone 59 range: 16-55 Estradiol, ratio, and testosterone: out of range DHEAS and cortisol: in range So, two years after Mirena and hormones still totally messed up. Dr. wants me to increase progesterone cream. I told him that would give me XYZ side effects and he said patronizingly, "Well. That just doesn't make sense." And he also said, "And you, all by yourself, decided to change your dose." I reminded him (again) that his office told me to do so after the terrible headaches began. Do I just put off bad vibes toward doctors??? My husband says that when their course of treatment doesn't work they get defensive and take it out on the patient. AND, THERE IS MOLD in the building where I work and no one will do anything about it!!! Like I need more crud.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

9.516 sec, (1)