CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHOA THERE!!! I didn't mean avoid the sun completely!!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
FlushingTexas Views: 9,485
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 186,920

Re: WHOA THERE!!! I didn't mean avoid the sun completely!!!

Hi!

From reading the rest of the thread, I more thoroughly understand your position... and of course, sensible sun exposure is the word of the day.

My point about the Phillipines (although I did not make it very well) was that they are well known for their youthful appearance despite living in a tropical climate with more intense UV exposure. Yes, you are correct about the melanin, and yes, for the most part they will stay under shade (siesta) during the middle part of the day. They do the same in Central/South America and Mexico.

Anyway, I apologize if my original post sounded harsh or idiotic. I certainly didn't mean to imply that ALL indiginous peoples will look younger, some will certainly age faster than others depending on lifestyle, diet, and sun burns to the skin.

It just makes me angry that the media and mass marketers villify the sun and fail to include the additional factors that cause us to age more quickly.

Well, that's it. Thanks,

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.047 sec, (1)