CureZone   Log On   Join
1st liver flush and feeling chicken

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
mrslady Views: 995
Published: 15 years ago

1st liver flush and feeling chicken

Hello people,

I've already posted about doing my first Liver Flush tomorrow (Sunday). I'm doing the Clark protocol but using mag citrate and lemon juice instead of grapefruit and epsoms.

My background is candida, adrenal fatigue, few parasites (although I haven't seen much). I've been on a high protein diet and lots of veg, mostly organic but after an 'accidental' flush with ACV and coconut oil I got no stones, used no magnesium and have had more problems digesting since. My stomach sort of stops whenever I try to eat anything.

I'm hoping a Liver Flush will help this. However although I'm okay day to day, any sort of stress or lack of salt, minerals or food can make me quite weak. I'm worried that with all this butt pee I'll be getting I won't be able to stand. I just had a little bit this morning as I'm doing a quick Colon Cleanse and I feel quite weak. What do people think on this? Can I have some salt during the cleanse? I know I'm going to be really weak.

Or should I not do a cleanse at all?? I'm on my own in the house and none of my friends or family are very pro alternative and they'll try and talk me out of it. I'm sure I've got a stone stuck.

As for my kidneys I'm giving them lots of lemon juice beforehand as I know they're not in great condition, but Sunday is the only day I am able to do the Liver Flush as everyone is out the house.

My main worry is that I will just be too weak, won't be able to eat anything to perk myself up, and that it'll take me ages to recover as maybe my body isn't ready for this. But hey maybe I should stop worrying and be positive...

Mrs Lady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)