CureZone   Log On   Join
What size is a cup on the liver flush?

mrslady Views: 1,186
Published: 15 years ago

What size is a cup on the liver flush?

I'm preparing for a Liver Flush for Sunday, bit apprehensive. I've been zapping a lot over the last few days. Increasing my parasite cleanse and taking a lot of mag citrate to clean the bowels out. I'm also taking a lot of lemon juice and herbal teas to help my kidneys.

I know this is a bit of a rushed job but my liver aches most of the time and I'm sure there's a stone stuck - I am alone in the house this weekend and it doesn't happen often.

Do you think I've planned best I can? I'm going to follow the Clark protocol but use mag citrate and lemon and not chill the water as I know my kidneys will hate this. I've been on a high protein diet so I know they need all the help they can get.

ANYWAY MY QUESTION!! Can you have salt after 2pm on the day of the flush??
AND how much is a cup? I am from the UK so if people can talk in terms of pint/half pint I would be grateful!!

Thanks

Mrs Lady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)