CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CLEANSE IDEAS for PARASITES needed STAT!

Views: 1,790
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,858,932

Re: CLEANSE IDEAS for PARASITES needed STAT!

That is very inspiring and I hope to do the same. What kind of parasites were you able to get rid of in a couple of months? I have been plagued with pinworms since I was a child. The pinworm medicine at the pharmacy does nothing to kill them. I have been doing routine maintenance for 8 years. I live alone and have no family to reinfect me. The longest I have been able to go without is about six months and here they come again. Have changed the sheets and all that. Just saw a doctor who prescribed albendazole, but she only gave me two doses. Do you think two doses is enough to get rid of them? I do not want to breed a resistant strain or have them scatter even more than they have already from taking the Wormwood , hari taki and all. Are you susceptible to pinworms? I have to pretty much stay on some kind of dewormer continuously to keep them at bay. So that is what I do. Otherwise they will start knawing on the vein in my anus and make a hemorrhoid pop out. I had two hemmorrhoids removed before I started studying up on what could be done about this and trying to figure it out. I am praying the new age vibrations coming in will generate a world wide spontaneous die off. Hopeful thinking. Have you any experience with pinworms? Maybe I have to burn all my clothes and sheets, buy a new house and wardrobe, and live in a sterile bubble from now on or something. Other thing that keeps coming back on me is herpes. Any advice you can give me for the permanent removal of these pests greatly appreciated. Due diligence is a heavy burden unless everyone does it. I frequently notice the itching after giving a massage. Guess I need to find a new career too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.406 sec, (1)