CureZone   Log On   Join
The liver flush and CE critic.

dogbert04 Views: 2,960
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,832,508

The liver flush and CE critic.

I want to thank you for this information on the 'critic'. whoever it is I believe tried to run me in for harassment when all I did was post my personal experiences with the flush. I have now done about 26 flushes, maybe more, and I had more than one medical test first showing the presence of stones before flushes and then 'very' empty GB states after flushes. The medical testing I had gave me concrete evidence that the flush worked exceedingly well for me. Knowing that the 'critic' was really just one person, and a very pointed attacker using very strong language and tactics, well, I feel better knowing it was just a mean troublemaker. I hope everyone who would try these things and be helped by them is not turned off by such nonsense.

I still have my GB after 8 years because of the LF. so cool.

Now I just need to figure out the best way to combine the Liver-Flush and the CE... any help would be great, still searching forums, etc.

-Dog

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)