CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One other thought.

China49 Views: 1,485
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,855,863

Re: One other thought.

I have to add to SDs comments........

I find myself in a very bad position having been diagnosed with strongyloides. I feel rather as if I have AIDs! I feel it would not be fair to risk infecting someone else. I do not know if I will ever feel I am free of it!!I do not know if I can ever guarantee I am free of it..

Even if I was free from Stongys, i do not know whether I want to risk ever getting contaminated from something else by someone else!!

This is getting very sad...

My Ex husband was the one who served in the far east in the Armed Forces....he was the one who tramped thru paddy fields for two years patrolling the China/hongkong border back in the '70s. it looks like he might have been harbouring the strongys for decades...
HTD have said they need to test him too...

How can you say to a new boyfriend....I won't kiss you till you have had a months course of Humaworm.....let alone the condom issue....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)