CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Living in foreign country, not sure what I have

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
vitob Views: 1,240
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,852,573

Re: Living in foreign country, not sure what I have

Thank you so much! I looked up pictures online for Ascaris and god they look awful. I haven't seen anything like that...can you tell me how to look for them?

I managed to find some activated charcoal and the box said "take 10 capsules for detox" so I took 10 200MG capsules. My stomach started grumbling a few minutes later. A few days ago I passed some "watermelon seeds" without eating any watermelons hahaha...I have pictures if you wanna see. My mom wouldn't believe me so I had to show her.

Today all my stuff arrived so I immediately started taking them.
I have NOW Psyllium Capsules at 700MG each and I still have my activated charcoal at 200MG, the new bottle is 260MG.
i took two each on an empty stomach with two tall glasses of water (the Hooters beer mug to be exact, it's the biggest cup i have in my house)
An hour and a half later I took 1 full dropper of NOW Black-Walnut Hull, Wormwood , Clove complex.

Then I had lunch. I don't plan on changing my diet because too much change and I'd just give up altogether. I've been making sure to eat more salads though. XD

After lunch I took two pills (900MG) of ACV.

Right now it is...almost 3 pm. I ate lunch around 1-2. I keep feeling like I have to go but I just can't. Lots of burps and I feel like a balloon :'(

Oh and super sleepy...

Do you think it's a good idea to also take diatomaceous earth with everything i'm doing?

Also, can you tell me what a simple pulser is? I read about the zapper somewhere and tried to look for it in Taiwan but ya know...limited budget and my language skills aren't up to par.

Thank you so so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.485 sec, (1)