CureZone   Log On   Join
Vervaine Recipe Redux Help

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dreamin Views: 1,469
Published: 10 years ago

Vervaine Recipe Redux Help

Hi guys, I've been lurking this forum for awhile trying to soak up as much information as I can before posting anything. I thank everyone that has shared information here because without you guys I would still be in a very rough state.

I would appreciate if I could get some clarification on Newports Vervaine Recipe Redux:

Ingredients needed for one batch has a shelf life of ~7 days and is good for one person for about that long.
- 2 TBSP Verbena officinalis
- 1 TBSP Verbena hastate (OPTIONAL), for Ascaris
- 1 cup Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO), melted low heat
- 1 TBSP Liquid Malt

Steps:
- add your Verbena to a mason jar with a tight fitting lid
- add half of the dry herbs in distilled water close lid keep in warm place for +20 minutes
- make a warm home for the mix, warm water, heating blanket or take it under the covers with you
- add 1 cup warm VCO, close lid keep warm for 2hrs
- strain and squeeze out all through cheesecloth
- emulsify in the Liquid malt

Dosing is 5ml or one tsp every 6 hours. Best practice is to take it with the chelators. The reason is that the once drunk they let loose and uncover areas that may be heavily metal polluted.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1531981

In the second step the instruction is to put half of the 2 TBSP ( so 1 TBSP) of Verbena officinalis into Jar with distilled water. My question is where does the other half of the herb go? Also how much distilled water do I put into the jar?

Also once the Vervaine redux is left sitting at room temp for a while, the coconut oil will separate its self away from the darker herby distilled water. If done correctly is this suppose to happen? If so what is the point of the VCO when its blocking the herby water?

I'm confused, I tried dowsing but my answers are not very consistent. Would like to know if the Vervaine redux is better to take then the tincture. Any help would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)