CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sanity check for possible strongyloides victim!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
China49 Views: 2,352
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,851,485

Re: sanity check for possible strongyloides victim!

Thank you both for your responses.

I have regular checks with my naturapath and over the last 6 months I seem to have got over my intolerance to gluten. full NHS tests on two occasions have come up negative on that score as well.

I have Hulda Clark es book and I know she would advise having the root canal out, and I wonder at times if that could harbour pathogens that could cause my gut problem and lungs.....or is it the strongyloides!

I have gone along way in line with the teaching of Hulda, i have a zapper and freq generator, i use herbs and I do regular liver flushes.....but I am also trying to work with the NHS to try and get the maximum support from all sources. mainly becuase I know i do not have all the answers. you might say I am hedging my bets!!!

I know the Antibiotics are generally to be avoided. However i do muscle testing and my body agreed it needed them. Then I get to the stage and my body says -Thats enough! That is where I am now.....

My liver is a lot stronger than it was a year ago and can tolerate it to quite a degree. I am now in rebuild mode - dosing heavily in gut flora, milk thistle and support. That is why I am asking the questions, i know my body cannot take any more Antibiotics for now.

Deep in side me I know I might have to have the tooth pulled and pay out more money than the sum already invested in the tooth. When that day comes......and it might be drawing near.....perhaps I will get more answers.

but for now...how normal is it to have a chronic abcess that produces puss for a month with no sign of letting up? Also, I do not have tooth ache.
My dentist has worked hard to remove all Amalgam over the last 10 years, I only have ceramic or inert metal in my mouth.

At times I loose the ability to judge what is common place or needs serious attention..Could it be persistant because of strongyloides?

forgive me if I sound stupid.......but we all need a bit of sense talking to us every now and then!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.500 sec, (1)