CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hulda Clark frequency's

werty1 Views: 3,722
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,849,485

Re: Hulda Clark frequency's

Do you use a 30khz Possitive Offset zapper ? And the frequency generator is that possitive offset aswell ?

I have been in practice since 1978. We stay in a small town on the botswanna border, got a surgery here and patient list from over 7 years. Most of the patients get about $100 Us dollar grant each month, and then they have to take taxi or busses to get here which is not cheap either. 70% of the medical funds is already exausted meaning patients don't have money for medical treatment. The medical fund grands 8 consultations to the docter per year, now the patient has hiv / tb / High Blood preasure / and diabetics ? So from July to December there is no medical treatment.
The truth is being healthy is only for the wealthy. I ordered the 21 day cure for cancer, it costed more then most people get in 6 months. So buying 50 digital zappers and handing them to the patients is way to expensive, I really cannot afford it. If you can I will really apreciate it. So this version that im building cost me around $20 us. Im not making money but I have patients with great results.

By the way have you seen the people using railway tracks as zapper ? http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-03/electricity-therapy/2823200
I would like to take that study further, take my scope and go play on the tracks. Its running on 70V dc.

Anyway a smart man once tought me, if you are always the smartest one in the conversation you will never get smarter, and if you want to get smarter you have to spend your time with people that is smarter then you are.

Please share your experiments. Thanks alot for your time.
God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)