CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hulda Clark frequency's

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Cloves & Wormwood
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
China49 Views: 3,678
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,849,456

Re: Hulda Clark frequency's

Hi Werty1!

As I read your messages I am struck by your innovation! it seems to me you are working in a field hospital in South Africa? Are you a doctor/medic?

It does not really matter.....I suspect we are all in the same boat really.......looking for answers we cannot get from conventional medicine!

I do a fair amount of experimenting too, and what I have learnt over the last few years is to use my instinct. I use a zapper and a frequency generator and also use kineisiology with them to get the right frequencies.

I set my generator to certain frequencies for known parasites and see if using muscle testing , the subject is stregnthened by having that frequency applied. Its using it as a diagnostic tool. I suppose you could use the same principle to tune your device to the most effective frequency for your patient.

Well done on the tonsil cure!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.736 sec, (1)