Re: Hulda Clark frequency's

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
werty1 Views: 3,576
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,849,433

Re: Hulda Clark frequency's

What freqeuncy did you test the zappicator on ??

I tested some water with a ph meter and ppm and the ph immediatly improved pass 8. the ppm drop from 350 down to 280 in 1 hour. I zappicated some milk and in south africa it would go sour in less then 24 hours. I left it outside in an open glass for 5 days. The evening of the 4th day it was still fine.

Am I bluffing myself ? The green drinks definitaly taste better and the drinking water is deffinitely drinkable afterwards. Just to give you an idea our gyeser elements don't last 3 months so we do not have very good water.

The borehole water is very high in iron, if you drink it to fast you get dizzy. After zappicating you can't even taste the iron.

The ones you tested did not give any results at all ? I even have one in a patients laundry, he use to itch from phenol that we found in the water, now all his clothes gets zappicated and gone is the alergy.

Since I started with silver water and ended up with mms, I dont think I have ever been this confused about something.

Thanks alot for sharing your information.

God Bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)