I remember, in the beginning everyone thought it was the antioxidants in vitamin C that prevented Miracle-Mineral-Supplement from working.
But if that was the case, why wouldn't Jim Humble have told us that taking anything containing antioxidants - like strawberries, blackberries, kale, peppers, beans, nuts - should be avoided?
I then read a very short reply Jim Humble gave to an email, where he stated that it was the [b]preservative[/b] properties of the vitamin C that actually preserved the MMS (chlorine dioxide, I guess), ending up rendering MMS ineffective inside the body.
Now, I do not know if it is the antioxidants in the ascorbic acid that makes it a good preservative. Or if its some other ingredient of ascorbic acid that is behind it.
What I'm trying to get at is if its fine to take large amounts of antioxidants while in MMS, as long as it is not ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Has there been any conclusive on this?