CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FBO Questions. Very important, please answer.

pengu Views: 4,372
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,846,593

Re: FBO Questions. Very important, please answer.

#1 It WAS continuous, now it is more intermittent. "Leaky gas" better describes my symptoms now.

#2 I have taken a blood test and stool test, both came back negative for anything suspicious.

#3 I suffer from indigestion, occasional gastric reflux, and take laxatives everyday. 

#4 FWIW I have a dormant, external hemorrhoid just smaller than a kernel of corn. Had it since I was a kid.

#5 I am going to see my gastroenterologist again in a month. He will probably give me more pills and dismiss me again for a few months.

#1 Does this mean the odor has improved? If so has it been in response to any remedies you have attempted?
Also, does this mean you are certain the odor is coming from the hole betwixt your buttocks (AKA your butthole)? 

#2 Ice c. Does this mean you have been tested for Candida? What about SIBO? What about malabsoption?

#3 Hm. For some reason GERD is quite common in FBO sufferers. Do the laxatives mean that you have constipation?

#4 Not good.

#5 Hah. Not without first telling you it's all in your head.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)