CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carrot Juice "Test" for worms, and Itchy Skin Relief

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
codepink Views: 30,988
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,841,769

Re: Carrot Juice "Test" for worms, and Itchy Skin Relief

Hi, thanks for offering help. I can't find the answer to this, and since you've taken mebedazole three times, you might have some thoughts: We just took the two-weeks-later second dose (3 days ago)of mebendazole and I found larvae (?) on my son's rectum. Is that to be expected? They don't move, so i hope they're dead.

I think the mebendazole two week interval is a rather artificial dosing regimen given that you can reinfect yourself everyday unintentionally, and have eggs hatching at any given time.

I'm still figuring out how to navigate around curezone, but I stumbled on your "the whole picture" comments that ostensibly modern practices have produced these problems. Certainly the lack of crop rotation-- particulary for corn, potatoes, tomatoes -- creates a breeding ground for nematodes, and leaves their eggs on veggies -- many of which we eat raw. Let's not even start on factory farmed animals.

Anyway, we're starting on Humaworm whenever it arrives.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.641 sec, (1)