CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "stinky feet"...CONFUSED

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
fecalodor Views: 2,240
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,842,732

Re: "stinky feet"...CONFUSED

I don't know why some people here are hiding their usernames when posting. And some people would even send you emails with their usernames hidden. Let's be more straightforward peeps. (No Shades.)
Anywho, I believe bacteria/fungus plays a huge role in our odor issue. Whenever it rains and my feet gets wet, the odor increases a lot. I believe the bad bacteria/fungus gets trapped under the soles of our feet when we take showers. So whenever our feet gets moist, the bad bacteria/fungus splurge.
I know a pastor who got delivered from this fecal odor problem and now, he has a huge ministry where people from all over the world travel to him to get healed from all sorts of "crazy" illnesses. Y'all may think our illness is the only "crazy" illness in the world. But when you watch this pastor's ministry on the internet, you'll realize that satan has planted these "confusing" illnesses in peoples' lives to destroy them.
The pastor's fecal Body Odor problem began as a result of working in a poultry farm where he was cleaning poop from the chickens. The smell of the poop stuck with him wherever he went, and people would complain of a fecal odor and made fun of him. He said he would bath with different soaps but still people could still smell him and flies would follow him as well.
I remember when I mistakenly stepped on human feces once, and that shoe forever smelled like poop. And people would make fun of me whenever I wore those shoes because they could smell the fecal odor in the shoe. I threw the shoe away, and I stopped hearing comments about fecal odor until years later when I now developed this anal fecal odor. That shoe must have developed some kind of fecal odor fungus as well.
After having a bowel movement now, no matter how well I wipe and take a shower afterwards, the anal fecal odor increases. This also reminds me of a friend who told me that whenever he had anal sex with his ex without condom, his penis would smell like feces for weeks no matter how well he washed it.
I was watching a lady getting delivered at the afore-mentioned pastor's ministry. And the demon inside the lady came out and said that it was causing people to hate the lady wherever the lady went, and the demon said that it wanted to destroy the lady's life by causing people to hate her. Sounds familiar? Be smart people and know the root cause.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.422 sec, (2)