CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rowachol

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
flaviohernandez Views: 4,974
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,841,777

Re: Rowachol

Dear Friends,

I'm 34 years old, natural from Brazil.

I did at least 8 flushes 7 years ago. I documented my process with ultrasound exame before and after, and once I did with a doctor that put the ultrasound portable machine in my house. He caught some GB stones being flushed trough my duodenum. I brought the stones to a lab a lot of times, and the all results are GB stones = billirubine + cholesterol

Now i'm trying the ROWACHOL during six months to check if i can finished all stones that i still have.

Some point that happened to me during my whole GB experience, and some questions about it:

A) I did 3 times until get some stones out, before that i didn't get anything.

So, if the stones are made in the bowel, what is the reason to try 3 times until flushed some stones?

And if the stones are made in the bowel how could the doctor caught some stones inside my duodenum just a half hour after i drank the olive oil mixed with grapefruit juice? 30 minutes is enough time to produce those stones?

B) I always realized a great relation of GB and anxiety.

Does anyone noted the same thing?

C) After those flushes my GB still had few stones identified on the ultrasound exame. I kept doing the flushes and few stones were flushed, always the same small quantity and always mantaining the same quantity on the ultrasound exame.

Any tip for this situation?

D) Are there anyone that could prove trough ultrasounds exames that have had an ill gallblader full of stones cleaned and turned in a healthy gallblader?

Maybe there are those answers there, but if someone could help me i would be glad.
Kind regards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)