CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: LF #1: Stones and Chaff yet feeling no difference.

China49 Views: 1,736
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,841,793

Re: LF #1: Stones and Chaff yet feeling no difference.

Hi Zed!

You will find many people saying that every Liver Flush is different! And that is fact!

I have done 22 flushes now and each one can hold surprises.

After about five flushes I could tolerate dairy, citrus, some alcohol and the headaches were less.

In the early days I used to have permanent pain in my feet. After each Liver Flush this lessened but would probably return after 5 days. Generally now, the pain in my feet is absent, but can return if my liver is stressed.

There has been odd occassions when the pain worsens in my feet after a flush. i think that is because, some stones pass out, but a bigger one has moved down the duct and got lodged. Sure enough, two weeks later, the Liver Flush would be super productive.

I certainly don't get a feeling of euphoria after a flush! However there has been a huge but gradual improvement in my liver, allergies, and pain level over the 10 months I have been Liver flushing.

I have been doing parasite cleansing over the same period of time, and I often get very high level of toxins in my liver/body as a result. Liver Flushing helps with the detox process.

I say without doubt that Liver Flushing is the one process that has really improved my health! [Ok so others are important but Liver-Flush is the most effective]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)