CureZone   Log On   Join
day 10/crossroads

bewhatuc Views: 608
Published: 18 years ago

day 10/crossroads

Just wanted to share with everyone. Today is day 10 for me and since I've started I have been saying one day at a time. Ten days would be the minimum but, I would like to go further.

The past few days have been tough mentally, the thoughts of food have been so vivid and real, that I'm actually scared to get off the fast for fear of parking my car in the Mc Donalds parking lot and defeating everything I have gained or lost I should say.

You see the fasting is not only a cleansing of the body but of the mind and I know that my mind has yet to be cleansed. I will continue the fast untill I have harnessed my mind.

A couple of things that I read gave me strength so I thought I'd pass them on...

"In the first half of fasting, appitite is lost, In the second half appitite is resisted."

"In the first half we yeild to the higher hunger that is, in the second half we fight for the hunger that isn't"

This is my crossroad to the second half.....

Thank you everyone for your stories and support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)