CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rowachol

yozas Views: 5,000
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,837,387

Re: Rowachol

Hey, I have started taking Rowachol like week ago. I can not express how surprised I was when I took 3 pills right away after I bought it. Hour or maybe few hours later I felt a huge relief, I still can not believe it, I feel so good now, I'm so happy :) I am not sure when or if it will dissolve any gallstones, but for now the quality of life has returned, amazing. I forgot what's it like to live without heaviness probably like 6-7 years ago, as the heaviness in my right side and sometimes indigestion and low appetite was getting in my way, and now I feel good again. The doctors did echoscopy few years ago but said nothing about any gallstones, though I'm quite sure that I did develop some in my studying years, the diet was bad, poor hydration, and I was eating like only 1 time per day, and that was in the evening... Maybe they should do X-ray, or some other method to diagnose, whatever, I am going through echoscopy next week, maybe now they will be able to spot some stones.

And what is your problem?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)