CureZone   Log On   Join
Gold Coin Grass reaction - ?

girlrenewed Views: 2,365
Published: 10 years ago

Gold Coin Grass reaction - ?

I can't use anything with alcohol, so I ruled out the gold coin grass and other tinctures for dissolving stones.

I bought a big bag of gold coin grass, made a strong tea from it and drank 3 cups a day for the next two days. I was very irrational and irritable these two days and after a ridiculous outburst, I realized I must have been affected by the herb. I tried to find out if it was the herb itself or maybe some contamination of it, such as an herbicide or pesticide residue (it's not organically grown and from China, by all accounts a very toxic place). I was told it was okayed by the government for toxicity, so I don't know. I am very sensitive to most isolated chemicals, so it could be that it's too toxic for me.

Still I wonder if anyone else has had such a reaction to it - or to other plain herbs.
I also felt quite ramped up by it, a little like caffeine, but way less edgy and flighty, plus I couldn't sleep for hours if I had a cupful before bedtime.

I've had the occasional weaker cup of it since and felt irritable and negative proportionate to the amount I've drunk. Negativity and irrationality are the symptoms I get when I'm sensitive to any substance, especially vocs, toxic fumes, air 'fresheners' caffeine, etc.

I couldn't find any contraindications to gcg, or any known side effects.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.844 sec, (1)