Please advise: my home has been inundated with Morgs fibres, debris, layer of dust-black dots some two months now. I am trying to remedy both myself and pet in home but the environment seems overwhelmed by the Morgs fibres in air, and each day there is a layer of dust -debris that settles on surfaces in my home and I presume myself and pet.
I have tried cleaning with KleenGreen, white wine vinegar mix with water, alcohol wipedown of my books, but the dust, Morg dancing fibres just return. I have to be careful in using products that are not toxic to cat, tho some have advised diffusing menthol i am reluctant to use because of toxicity of menthol camphor to cat.
can you possibly suggests if it is possible to diminish the fibres in air and the overwhelming sense that the air in my apartment is inundated in spite of all my cleaning efforts, ie with KleenGreen, ionic air purifier UVC (1) and dehumidifier?
thanks so much, i am new to the forum.