CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: reduced sex drive

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
byron1122 Views: 1,263
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,836,305

Re: reduced sex drive

I'm 18 years old. I been mostly eating meats and kinda fell off of eating veggies.

It depends on what you mean by exercise. at my job i'm on my feet for a good 5hrs. Which i do alot of walking. i used to get on the tredmill and run but i hear that doing this made AF worse.

All this started back in Feb 9th 2011. I ejaculated then soon my vision got fuzzy and i got really tired all of a sudden. My prostate got inflamed also. but its cleared up since then. I started to do research and i came across sexua| Exhaustion, I read up on that for months soon i realied sexua| exhaustion doesn't exist, its just a number of disorders in one. if anything i may have thyroid issues which combine with my AF issues that lead to this.

The only supp i been taking is fish oil. I'll see towards getting the supps you mentioned.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.719 sec, (1)