CureZone   Log On   Join
'Just to let y'all know (quickie from Uny)...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
unyquity Views: 1,083
Published: 10 years ago

'Just to let y'all know (quickie from Uny)...

Although it may seem as though I've somewhat 'abandoned' the forum, absolutely nothing is further from the truth! I read every post everyday, and it stresses me to 'no end' that I don't have time to reply (or that when I do, my replies are random & scattered).

There's no 'all in one' explanation, just a couple-three small crisis (crisis-es?) that played out to the worst possible scenarios (instead of the best), which caused a domino-effect onto other things/areas...which triggered other dominoes and more stress, and blah, blah, blah. You know, "life really happened" (much like a flood, lol).

Be assured, we have managed to 'sandbag the Storefront' and none of the floodwater even came close (YAY ROCKY! MY HERO!!!)

To those of you that are awaiting responses, I *am* doing my best, and am trying to get posts made in the last week answered in the next few days. Then I'll do my best to get to the backlog.

Please accept my sincerest of apologies for all the delays and absences...and be assured, this forum and Natural Healing ARE my highest priority (right below mine & Rocky's health, of course).

Blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.421 sec, (1)