CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coffee anema stopped working - any advice???

socalgrl Views: 3,699
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,833,322

Re: Coffee anema stopped working - any advice???

Have YOU ever done a coffee enema? I doubt it, otherwise you would not be saying that they are "addictive" or dnagerous. I did coffee enemas daily for 4 months for cleansing and detoxing. It did wonders for me both physically and mentally and I can't say enough good things about them. The day after I stopped I had a normal bowel movement and have been every day forward. Now I perform a Coffee-Enema almost every week or when I feel the need.

The only time CE's or enemas in general are not considered safe is if you don't perform the enema properly, if you don't stay hydrated and replenish your electrolytes or if you have SEVERE Adrenal Fatigue. Most websites saying that CE's are unsafe are trying to promote their own agenda and I don't trust them. But I DO trust Cure Zone and other people here who have been doing coffee enemas for YEARS like Uny, Telman and ProPaul to name a few.

Yes, one should do research BEFORE taking anything be it enemas or supplements. But to say coffee enemas are dangerous and/or addictive is just not the case as so many people can attest to that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)