CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th flush tonight Magnesium Sulfate toxicity?!!?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

girlrenewed Views: 2,557
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,833,130

Re: 5th flush tonight Magnesium Sulfate toxicity?!!?

I don't remember what symptoms I had when I used mag. sulph for the Clark liver flush, but I felt so miserable I knew immediately that I would never take them again. Many people find the dose intolerable.
I think sipping/drinking plenty of water or water with fresh citrus squeezed into it would help replenish lost minerals.
Hope you're feeling better.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.422 sec, (1)