Re: Getting ready to start.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
look for sallybb's messages Views: 732
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 183,032

Re: Getting ready to start.

Generally speaking most hurdles are over in two to five days and are mostyly due to toxins being stirred up for removal - including headaches, heartburn, nausea, hazy mind, feeling tired...and then there's really wanting to eat which passes for me by day three or four. Personally, I get a much more calm and happy disposition during cleansing (once you've gotten past the initial hurdles of craving food)

As far as running I've included a post from a fellow MCer regarding running. You can view all her messages once you've found one (on page7 or 8 of this forum I think) She started out a liitle less energised but, as you can see, got progressively better. Read on:

sallybb
Date:†† 4/17/2004 10:34:00 PM † ( 2 days ago )

Wow. Day 13 is over and I went for another run today, improving yet again (25% since my last run and 400% since before I started the fast!).

Other improvements have surfaced as well:
-my skin has cleared from its Acne and is smoother
-my hair seems silkier
-my eczema seems to be fading
-I'm a lot calmer at work (a highly stressful environment)
-my eyes are brighter
-I'm a lot less tired (was exhausted all the time before)
and I've lost 13 pounds

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)