Re: modern day spiritual evolution

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Views: 1,938
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,830,127

Re: modern day spiritual evolution

Ronald,

Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated. I know all too well that not everyone who is healthy or sick will adhere to following the Buddhist path. But the principles of Buddhism can certainly be of help to care-givers and parents and even patients who are ready to hear it.

I tried to flesh out an outline of some of the causes and conditions that lead up to mental illness. I've been "through the fire" so-to-speak so I am not writing from an outside perspective. I believe only when you can discern the patterns of this type of mental behavior everyone can be more aware at taking the necessary steps towards preventing further trouble, healing, and becoming whole. That's what I hoped to impart.

If someone is out of control in such a way that threatens their life and others like you say, then telling them to meditate calmly is absurd and not going to work. By all means it is IMPERATIVE that medication be taken.

Only after the medication has taken affect then slowly one can read and reflect and take some alternative steps to becoming whole. This may take them six months or a several years to get to that point to take action. Everyone is different.

If you are interested in further reading or you know someone who needs help and assistance then forward my article or website to them. I gave more information about healing on my blog site for people. You don't necessarily have to be Buddhist to become attuned to reiki or receive healing sessions from a Barbara Brennan therapist to heal the nervous system on a greater level.

There are more specific details and a general outline for a thorough process of healing on my website.

For more information and videos visit:
http://neozen888.wordpress.com/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)