I have a collection of things extricated from my body, mainly scalp/neck area that I saved under wide clear tape - an unbelievable assortment I would love a parasitologist to examine. The parade seemed to stop after a lot parasite cleansing - now just little mountains of relentless itch that I can occasionally scratch out a grain of sand type thing. find a lot of glittery(only on one side) discs on my face that seems to fall from my hair. I want a microscope - from where and how much??? But what to do about this is priority - it is wearing me out. The worst flair is in front of the computer - no like EMF's. If I am lucky it is just a gluten issue, but I don't think so... //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1829209
Oh did I mention I have been a glass artist for 34 years - exposed to different metals, flux, solder? See what I mean - there is so much psossible at play that what this is could be is hard to say.