CureZone   Log On   Join
Went to South Florida and skin broke out. wtf?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 5,323
Published: 10 years ago

Went to South Florida and skin broke out. wtf?

I live in the US.. New England area. My skin is typically clear except for the random zit every now and then because I have sensitive skin and have even noticed certain foods make me break out.

I went to South Fl for 2 weeks and all off a sudden I had breakouts all over my face, neck and chest area. I did drink alcohol a few times which I rarely ever do so not sure if that made me break out. The water is definitely higher in chlorine there.. I couldn't even brush my teeth with tap water because I hated the bleach taste but I had to shower in it. But if it were the water, wouldn't I have broken out in more places?

Been home for 5 days now and my skin is already 90% clear!

Any ideas? I'll be going back in a month..and would like to prevent looking like a 15 year old again.

Could it have been the higher heat temperatures and sun just making me detox/sweat or something even though I didn't sweat all that much or feel sweaty.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)