CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone found a doctor who is not useless??

progressive88 Views: 2,174
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,826,204

Re: Has anyone found a doctor who is not useless??

Doctors still don't believe that Lyme disease isn't cured in 2 weeks of meds no matter when it is diagnosed...and that infection has been around since 1972. I'm always amazed that there are not more doctors out there trying to be ahead of the curve and really help people. I went to three GI's, had two CT scans, ultrasound, Gyn, hernia doctor, colonoscopy and no one ever even thought of parasites. I have a clear bulge next to my belly button and it feels like a knife is sticking in it....for 4 years now. Then I discovered through Liver Flushes that I identified three critters. When I started researching I could only read for a little bit as I would start to sweat and get nauseous. Most of all the most important thing I read was that right where I have the bulge and pain is where my small and large intestines meet....and that is where the tapes like to nest....great.

So I welcome you to a wonderful board, great people who have wonderful information and have shared their experiences with us. Best of luck to you on your journey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.922 sec, (1)