CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury myth

dvjorge Views: 1,604
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,826,481

Re: Mercury myth

Someone wrote in this forum that there are a few testimonies of people who have cured candida without chelation but a lot more from those who have chalated heavy metals. I totally believe it is possible because candidiasis is linked to immune suppression, specially cell-mediated immunity. Antibiotics , junk food, ph, and other things are trigger but not the real cause. To get a fungal overgrowth you MUST be immune suppressed. When the cell-mediated immunity decrease, the fungus penetrate the cells, it can be in any mucus membrane it normally live. The intestine get inflammated because the ephitelial cells get infected with a non-growing form of yeast that metabolize and produce waste inside the cells. It is a pathogenic cell living inside our cells. This is what cause food allergies and leaky gut. When the intestinal barrier is lost and our blood is exposed to many different antigens, allergies, intolerance, auto immune diseases and many problems arise. I have told many times that I think the only way to cure it is with a systemic fungicidal antifungal drug circulating in our blood with enough concentration to clean the infected cells. I only can think in IV Amp B or any Echinocandins. Every body needs to find why their lost your cell-mediated immunity and to correct it if possible. It could be a moment in our lives that a combination of factors allowed it such as stress, high Sugar diet, Antibiotics , mercury, viruses, etc. What is clear is one time candida is in our cells, nothing will remove it but a fungicidal drug. If the medical community realize this problem and we can have access to IV fungicidal antifungals, I think most of us can be cured.
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)